Survivor-1™ Bulletproof Backpack
The Ballistipax® Survivor-1™ Bulletproof Backpack features a concealed, patented, Quickdraw™ ballistic body armor system, hidden securely within a rugged yet comfortable backpack. The Quickdraw™ plate carrier deploys in seconds with just one hand and holds up to an 11×14 armor plate. The second armor pocket will also accept an 11×14 armor plate to protect your back. Users can configure the Quickdraw™ Survivor-1™ system, with integrated MOLLE/PALS, for defensive or offensive roles depending on your needs.
Concealing your body armor, the Survivor-1™ also functions as a traditional backpack. With storage for your laptop, accessories, and other mission essential items you may need. The Survivor-1 offers dynamic capabilities in a comfortable, low-profile body armor backpack. Additional MOLLE pouches can be added to the sides of the Survivor-1™ body armor backpack, with the use of our MOLLE/PALS panels or with the use of our IFAK velcro pouch.
Survivor-1™ Features & Specs:
- 15” Wide x 19” Tall x 9” Deep
- 4.4 lbs empty, dry
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant 1000D woven nylon
- Robust yet quiet #10 YKK zippers
- (2) large front zippered pockets and padded main compartment
- Interior surfaces finished with heavy-duty 2 oz. rip-stop lining
- Taped internal seams for water-resistance
- Box-stitched critical connection points for extra durability
- High-density closed-cell foam shoulder straps, distribute weight evenly
Contact a Ballistipax Support Specialist for international orders.